Tulip Academy, the house of knowledge and intelligence
Because they are more valuable than everything...
The Tulip Educational Academy was launched in the state of Gaziantep / Turkey at the beginning of 2018, an academy for children and mothers
It is a publishing house, children's library and early education center
The Tulip Academy aims to spread knowledge and science in Turkey in particular and in the Arab world and the world in general
It is based on pillars that shape its mission and multiply its impact
The most important pillars:
1. Encourage reading.
2. Publication of scientific content.
3. Protection of the Arabic language.
4. Preserving the cultural heritage.
5. Develop children's skills
6. Creating purposeful teaching aids
Our Strategic Objectives
Providing all educational and educational matters aimed at children...
Keeping pace with development and technology through educational means and well-thought-out curricula...
We are raising the new generation towards a bright and distinctive tomorrow...
Developing the cognitive and cultural role of the Arabic language
Raising the level of scientific research
Foreseeing the future and promoting innovation and knowledge entrepreneurship
Educational and educational books
Intelligent games for all ages
Well-thought-out teaching aids
Tools and utilities for people with special needs
Children's skill development center
Establishing and equipping early education centers
Exercises on intelligence games
vision and mission
A leading global academy in the field of knowledge, development and training.
Spreading knowledge globally for the development of societies by improving the quality of education and activating the cognitive and cultural role of the Arabic language.
- President of the Tulip Academy,
- I was born in 1987 in a quiet village called Tel Dahab, which belongs to the Homs Governorate
- I studied at the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Department of Arabic Language, at Al-Baath University in Homs Governorate
- I graduated in 2010
- I started my teaching career from 2005 to 2013
- I started working on the humanitarian side in Syria since 2011-2018
- I obtained many certificates in business administration, project management, and economic feasibility studies
- Tulip House of Knowledge and Intelligence Library was established in 2018
- Founded an early education center to develop children's skills 2020
- A deliberate trainer from Tozaf Academy to develop children's skills through intelligence games
Towards amazing treasures of knowledge
I was born in Aleppo al-Shahba in 1991 and grew up there
Experience and education
Child Education Certificate (Class Teacher) University of Aleppo
Human Development Certificate (Hamza Al Hamzawi)
Testimony of Hafez from the Sheikh of the reciters (Karim Al-Rajhi)
Montessori Certificate (Northwest) 0.3 3,6 6,9
Journalism and media certificate from Aleppo Al-Shahba TV (Aleppo)
Certificate of Teaching Young Children Arabic from Al-Adiliya
Certificate of Teaching Arabic to Non-Native Speakers
Certified trainer from Tozaf Academy to develop children's skills through intelligence games
TOT Certified Coach Hamza Al Hamzawy
Certificates in education in crises from the Turkish Ministry of Education
Master's degree from Mayar Organization in the education of orphans and their life
Director of the Tulip Early Learning Center
Children's story writer